Operating with an air-cooled condenser, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0326FA full-cube ice machine head chills ice less efficiently than a water-cooled unit but doesn't require additional plumbing input and drainage to run. Dual exhaust enables hot air to escape from the top and side of the unit simultaneously, reducing the possibility of overheating. It can produce 330 pounds of ice per day in optimal conditions, and the half-size cubes it produces are most useful for chilling beverages such as tea, soda, and ice water.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0326HA half-cube ice machine head promotes sanitary use through an antimicrobial enhancement in the machine's interior, a plastic food zone that doesn't harbor bacterial growth, and snap-out components that can be safely cleaned in a dishwasher. Controls for the sanitizing and descaling processes can be activated with one touch, and LED status lights notify the user when it's time for routine maintenance.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- Production capacity: 330 lbs./24 hours in ideal conditions
- AHRI production capacity: 247 lbs./24 hours
- Produces half-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- 22.25-in.-wide modular shape
- Air-cooled design
- Condenser is self-contained for simplified use
- Dual exhaust output on top and side
- Microbial growth is inhibited in plastic food zone
- BPA-free pieces are dishmachine safe
- PURE ICE® microbial protection
- 1-touch controls for routine maintenance
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board streamlines calibration
- Constructed recyclable components
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Heat displacement: 4,400 BTU/hour
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- 6.5 A, 6.8 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Potable water inlet: 3⁄8-in. FPT
- Water outlet: 3⁄4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7⁄8-in. diameter
- Electrical connection junction box: 7⁄8-in. diameter
Pair your Ice-O-Matic ice maker with an OEM filter at purchase and change the cartridge regularly to get a 7-year evaporator warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.