The Ice-O-Matic CIM0520FA Elevation Series™ ice machine head produces full-cube ice, which is ideal for beverages and cocktails because it has a larger surface area than half-cube ice, but it will not cool drinks as quickly. This unit can produce 561 pounds of ice when conditions are ideal, but its average production is 432 pounds every 24 hours. The food zone—the area where water comes into contact with components—is constructed of plastic and does not have crevices where bacteria can get stuck. Many of these components are removable for cleaning.
An antimicrobial agent is built into major components to slow bacteria growth between cleanings. For straightforward operation, this unit has a digital control board that shows many diagnostics and includes one-touch controls for sanitizing and descaling. Air is discharged and taken in at the top and side, so the unit requires at least 6 inches of clearance. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0520FA ice maker is sold separately from its bins.
If you would like additional information on ice machines, check out the article to commercial ice machines.
- 561-lb. ice production capacity
- 432-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Uses BPA-free plastic
- Food zone is constructed of plastic, eliminating cracks and crevices that harbor bacteria
- Agion® is built into major components to slow bacteria growth
- One-touch controls for sanitizing and descaling
- Components come out and are dishwasher safe
- Discharges air from the side and top of the unit
- Smart Harness™ control board uses digital diagnostics
- Requires 6-in. clearance for air intake and exhaust
- Full-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Can be coupled with the B42PS ice bin without a mounting kit (bin sold separately
- Ambient air temperature range: 50-100 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range: 40-100 degrees F
- Incoming water pressure range: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Elevation series
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- 5.87 kW, 17.8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.