Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B55PS Description
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B55PS ice maker head with bin has a compact, modular design that's just 30 inches wide to fit into locations with limited space. Able to hold 510 pounds of ice at a time, the bin is made with a durable rotocast aluminum exterior that resists dents and corrosion. Inside, it's lined with foamed polyethylene to insulate the ice and prevent it from melting; the interior is accessible via its top-hinged, sloped door.
Providing digital diagnostics, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B55PS universal control board streamlines operation and simplifies calibrating multiple units. To alert users when cleaning is required, the ice maker has a dedicated smart LED light, and its LED display helps users monitor the unit's settings at a glance. To initiate sanitizing and descaling procedures, this machine includes one-touch controls.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 520-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 390-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Half-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Air cooled
- Condenser is self-contained to conserve space
- Dual setup exhausts hot air from top and side
- Plastic foodzone doesn't harbor bacterial buildup
- Removable, dishwasher-safe, BPA-free components
- Primed with PURE ICE® antimicrobial treatment to prevent cross contamination
- 1-touch sanitizing and descaling controls
- Smart LED light alerts employees if cleaning is needed
- LED display enhances visibility
- Digital diagnostics supplied by universal control board with Smart Harness™
- Some components can be recycled
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 6,252-BTU heat transfer capacity
Bin Product Details
- 510-lb. capacity
- Rotocast aluminum exterior lends the unit a finished appearance
- Interior is lined with foam-insulated polyethylene
- Top-hinged, sloped front access door
- Adjustable, 6-in. legs add stability
- Multiple bin top sizes are available and are sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 50 in. H
- 17.8 A, 5.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3⁄8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3⁄4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7⁄8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7⁄8-in. dia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.