Producing as much as 615 pounds of ice daily, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FR ice machine head works with a remote condenser to exhaust hot air and noise in a location away from the dining area. This machine produces full-cube ice, a large size of ice that performs well in chilled beverages without watering them down. Using an air-cooled system, this unit chills ice less efficiently than a water-cooled system but wastes less water and doesn't require any additional input or drainage lines.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FR ice machine head features an LED status display to monitor the unit's status, and it can perform self-diagnostics using the universal smart control board. When it's time to clean the unit, an LED light alerts users; to shorten cleaning time, interior pieces can be snapped out and washed in a commercial dishmachine. This unit requires an ice bin or dispenser for safe operation.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 615-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 535-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Air cooled
- Remote condenser outputs heat and noise away from service area
- Dual exhaust for effective heat dispersion
- Plastic foodzone interior has no crevices to harbor microorganisms
- BPA-free parts are removable and warewasher safe for quick cleaning
- Microbial growth prevented with PURE ICE® antimicrobial treatment
- 1-touch activated sanitizing and descaling for reduced employee labor
- Smart LED light communicates routine maintenance needs
- LED display streamlines machine monitoring
- Smart Harness™ control board enables uniform calibration
- Reduced environmental impact with recyclable components
- Remote condenser RCA-1061 is required to operate this unit
- Ice bins and dispensers are sold separately
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- 10 A, 5.29 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3⁄8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3⁄4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7⁄8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7⁄8-in. dia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.