The Ice-O-Matic CIM0836GA extra-large cube ice machine head has a plastic food zone that doesn't have any crevices for debris to get stuck in. This food zone's components snap out, so they can be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. To monitor the system's status, it has an LED screen that provides a readout, and to perform sanitizing and descaling measures, employees just have to push a button. Equipped with PURE ICE® antimicrobial, this unit slows bacterial growth to reduce maintenance needs.
Great for supplying ice in soft drinks and cocktails, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0836GA ice maker head makes extra-large cubes of ice, which melt slower than smaller cubes of ice. In ideal operating conditions, it makes as much as 800 pounds daily, but if conditions are less than ideal, it makes closer to 645 pounds. Facilitating installation, the air-cooled condenser is self-contained. This unit doesn't come with a bin or dispenser, so one will need to be purchased separately for use.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 800-lb. daily ice production
- 645-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes grande-size cubes of ice
- Grande-size cube dimensions: 11⁄4 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Self-contained condenser is air cooled
- Built-in PURE ICE antimicrobial protection
- LED display can be monitored for updates
- Sanitizing and descaling performed with the touch of a button
- Plastic food zone with removable, dishwasher-safe components
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- 18,200-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.9 in. H
- 12.3 A, 5.4 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.