The Ice-O-Matic CIM0836HA/B55PS ice machine makes half-size cubes of ice, making it great for establishments that serve soft drinks, frozen alcoholic beverages, and smoothies. Microbe growth is inhibited with PURE ICE® antimicrobial, and the food zone is made of plastic that can be wiped clean. To clean the food zone's components, the pieces snap out and can be placed in the dishwasher. Users can start the descaling and sanitizing process with the single push of a button, and the system's status is provided on an LED display.
To resist corrosion caused by cleaning chemicals, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0836HA/B55PS half-cube ice maker has a polyethylene liner. It's made of durable aluminum, and it's mounted on strong 6-inch legs that can be adjusted to stabilize it on unsteady surfaces. Using a self-contained, air-cooled condenser, this unit creates from 711 to 896 pounds of ice per day depending on environmental conditions, and the bin holds 510 pounds of ice for later use.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 896-lb. daily ice production
- 711-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes half-size cubes of ice
- Half-size cube dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Microbe growth inhibited with PURE ICE antimicrobial
- LED status updates enable monitoring
- Air-cooled condenser is self-contained
- Exhausts from the top and side
- 1-touch sanitizing and descaling
- Plastic food zone with dishwasher-safe components
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- 15,100-BTU heat transfer capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.