Because the food zone in the Ice-O-Matic CIM0836HR ice machine head is made of plastic, it can be wiped clean without harboring bacteria in any seams. Its components snap out for dishwasher placement, providing streamlined cleaning. To perform sanitizing and descaling measures, users can just push a button, and to slow bacteria growth, the unit has built-in PURE ICE® antimicrobial protection. This unit makes half-size cubes of ice, which are great for serving in soft drinks.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0836HR half-cube ice machine has a remote condenser that's air cooled. It makes as much as 906 pounds of ice per day, and when conditions are less than ideal, it still makes close to 793 pounds of ice daily. To monitor operating conditions throughout the day, it has an LED screen that provides a readout. This unit doesn't come with a dispenser or bin, so one will need to be purchased separately for use.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 906-lb. daily ice production
- 793-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes half-size cubes of ice
- Half-size cube dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Bacterial growth inhibited with PURE ICE antimicrobial
- Monitoring enabled on an LED screen
- Remote, air-cooled condenser
- Single-touch sanitizing and descaling
- Plastic food zone with removable components for dishwasher cleaning
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- 15,100-BTU heat transfer capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.