The Ice-O-Matic CIM1126FR full-cube ice machine head measures 22.25 inches in width by 24.25 inches in depth by 26.90 inches in height and is part of the Elevation Series™. This piece of equipment produces as much as 968 pounds of ice per 24 hours, and because it's constructed with a remote condenser, it outsources heat and noise to make the kitchen more comfortable. This machine head is optimal for large establishments with high numbers of refrigerated equipment.
Designed as an air-cooled unit, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1126FR modular cube ice maker cools itself by moving fresh air across its condenser. This piece of equipment inhibits bacterial growth with PURE ICE® antimicrobial protection, and an LED status display delivers the machine's status. Its one-touch sanitizing and descaling controls simplify the user experience. The food zone components can be removed for cleaning and are safe for dishmachine use.
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 968-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 855-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Produces full-cube ice
- Cube dimensions: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Constructed with recyclable parts and BPA-free plastic
- Plastic food zone aids in quick cleaning
- PURE ICE antimicrobial protection inhibits bacterial growth
- Smart LED light indicates status of machine
- 1-touch controls facilitate descaling and sanitization
- Warewasher-safe components snap out to streamline cleaning
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies servicing and installation
- Delivers digital diagnostics
- Remote condenser
- Air cooled
- Common configuration and universal components
- 18,200-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 22.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.90 in. H
- 12.8 A, 5.0 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.