Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW Description
Part of the Elevation Series™, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW modular cube ice maker is a water-cooled unit with a self-contained condenser. This system removes heat by pumping cool water by the condenser coils; it's recommended for commercial foodservice establishments that can tie their machine to a water-circulating chiller system. Water-cooled systems use significantly less energy than air or remote condensers.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1136FW ice machine head measures 30.25 inches in width by 24.25 inches in depth by 26.90 inches in height and produces as much as 968 pounds of ice in 24 hours when environmental conditions are ideal. This piece of equipment produces full-size cubes, the largest after gourmet ice. Full-size ice measures 7⁄8 by 7⁄8 by 7⁄8 inch.
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 968-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 896-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Water cooled
- Environmentally friendly construction incorporates recyclable components
- Cleaning streamlined by plastic food zone
- PURE ICE® antimicrobial treatment inhibits bacterial spread
- Smart LED light notifies operators when maintenance is required
- 1-touch sanitizing and descaling function
- Self-contained condenser
- BPA-free interior pieces can be removed for warewasher cleaning
- Universal Smart Harness™ streamlines installation and servicing
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-70 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 18,200-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.90 in. H
- 11.8 A, 4.1 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.