Depending on ambient air and incoming water temperature, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HA Elevation Series™ ice maker can produce 932 pounds of half-cube ice daily. Measuring 0.375 inch by 0.875 inch by 0.875 inch, the cubes have a high ice-to-water ratio, forming hard pieces that melt relatively slowly but cool drinks quickly. Cooled with air, the condenser houses coils that hold refrigerant, and when a fan blows cold air over them, they remove heat from the evaporator plate so water will freeze and form ice. Air discharges at the unit's side and rear to improve installation flexibility.
A one-touch cleaning feature in the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HA ice machine head simplifies cleaning and sanitizing. When this is required, an LED indication light illuminates to notify the operator. The food zone houses the components that touch water and ice, so it needs to be cleaned thoroughly. This area is made of plastic without hard-to-clean cracks and crevices, and the removable components snap in and out of place and can be cleaned in the dishmachine.
- 932-lb. maximum daily production
- Half-cube ice size: 0.375 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Air discharges at the side and top, increasing flexibility during installation without obstructing flow of air
- Smart Harness™ control board provides digital diagnostic information
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Elevation Series
- Ice bin or dispenser is sold separately
Simple to Clean and Sanitize
- Food zone is made of easy-to-clean plastic without crevices that can trap bacteria
- Agion® antimicrobial agent provides protection against mold and bacteria growth
- BPA-free, warewasher-safe components have a snap-in-snap-out design for convenient removal
- LED indicator light illuminates when cleaning is required
- 1-touch cleaning and sanitizing control system
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.9 in. H
- 12.2 A, 5.1 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.