To encourage routine and thorough cleaning, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HR half-cube ice maker features one-touch controls for sanitizing and descaling. Its plastic food zone can be quickly wiped clean, and its components can be removed and washed in a dishmachine. Using R404A refrigerant and a remote condenser, this unit can produce a maximum of 968 pounds of ice per day in ideal environmental conditions.
Enabling installation in a variety of settings, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1136HR ice machine head features a dual-exhaust system that discharges air from the top in addition to the side. It's protected with PURE ICE®—an antimicrobial agent that inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, and bacteria. Operators can monitor the unit's status using its readable LED display.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 968-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 855-lb. AHRI daily ice production
- Makes half-size cubes
- Cube size: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Air cooled
- Remote condenser
- PURE ICE agent inhibits growth of bacteria and mold
- Dual-exhaust discharge releases air from side and top
- 1-touch controls for sanitizing and descaling
- LED display alerts users of status updates
- Plastic food zone with dishmachine-safe components
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature range: 50-100 degrees F
- 18,200-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.90 in. H
- 12.8 A, 5 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.