The Ice-O-Matic CIM2046FW/B1000-48 ice maker and bin unit is great for taverns, clubs, and other establishments where gourmet drinks are served with full-cube ice. It’s a water-cooled system, which means it uses a building’s existing water supply to produce ice instead of environmental air or remote cooling options. As long as it’s operating under ideal conditions, the head can make as much as 1,860 pounds of ice in a day.
Decreasing spillage and reducing cleaning labor, the Ice-O-Matic CIM2046FW/B1000-48 ice machine’s storage bin is equipped with an ice shield that regulates the flow of ice from the head into the bin. It can hold as much as 1,000 pounds of ice to give establishments plenty of ice holding capacity, while the bin’s door has stay-open functionality in order to assist with ice retrieval.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- Replaces ICE1806FW and ICE2106FW
- 1,860-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 1,690-lb. daily ice production at 90 degrees F air and 70 degrees F water
- Water-cooled system
- Produces full-cube ice
- Full-cube size: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Compact design optimizes space usage
- Dual exhaust system decreases potential exhaust blockage
- LED status display
- PURE ICE® antimicrobial defense
- 1-touch sanitization/descaling
- Warewasher-safe food zone components
- Harvest Assist
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-60 PSI
- 27,500-BTU heat transfer capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.