If ambient air is 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water is 50 degrees Fahrenheit, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0450A Pearl Ice® ice machine head can make 464 pounds of ice in 24 hours. This unit makes soft, chewable nugget, which is beloved among some customers because it absorbs the flavors of drinks. The condenser coil houses refrigerant in coils, and it is cooled by fans to form ice by freezing water.
Durable to withstand high-volume use, the evaporator and auger are made of heavy-duty stainless steel. A load monitoring system checks the workload on the gearbox, and if there is too much, it shuts down the system before an issue develops. This Ice-O-Matic GEM0450A ice maker also has a water sensor that eliminates failures if there is no water or low water.
Note: This unit must be paired with an
- 464-lb. maximum daily production
- Ice size: 0.375 in. dia. x 0.5 in. H
- Nugget ice is soft, chewable, and absorbs the flavor of drinks
- Air-cooled condenser
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger provide lasting durability
- SystemSafe load monitoring system checks the gearbox's workload and shuts down the system before an issue can develop
- Water Sensor eliminates low-water and no-water failures
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Pearl Series
- Ice bin or dispenser is sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- 16 A, 5.31 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.