Each day, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A Pearl Ice® ice machine head can make 740 pounds of ice. This amount fluctuates depending on the ambient air and water temperature; the lower these levels are, the more ice the unit can produce. This unit makes 0.375-inch-by-0.5-inch nugget ice, which is often used in frozen drinks, smoothies, and soft drinks. These compressed cubes take on the flavor of the drink and have a soft, chewable texture.
The condenser in this Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A ice maker is air cooled, so it uses a fan to cool refrigerant in the coils. Air moves in through the front and exhausts out the back. Constructed of stainless steel, the evaporator and auger have strength to withstand high-volume operations. The gearbox's workload is monitored and, if it gets too high, the system shuts down to prevent issues.
Note: This unit must be paired with an
- 740-lb. maximum daily production
- Pearl ice size: 0.375 in. dia. x 0.5 in. H
- Pearl ice—also called nugget ice—is soft and chewable
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger construction is durable for heavy use
- SystemSafe monitoring system checks workload on the gearbox, shutting off the system if an issue is about to form
- Water Sensor helps prevent low-water and no-water failures
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Pearl Series
- Ice bin or dispenser is sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- 21 A, 5.31 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.