Meaning it functions slightly less efficiently than water-cooled options but consumes less water, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0650R nugget ice machine head is air cooled. Because this unit is designed to work with a remote condenser, it can produce ice in a convenient location close to the serving area while the condenser outputs hot air and noise in a remote location where it won't disturb customers. Producing nugget ice, this machine enables users to supply customers with the soft, chewable ice experience many customers prefer.
Designed with a load size monitoring system, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0650R nugget ice maker head avoids overloading the gearbox, preventing damage. Its water sensing system tracks water levels to prevent system failure due to low water or adverse water conditions. Made of rugged stainless steel, the ice maker's auger and evaporator provide heavy-duty service while resisting rust and corrosion.
- Pearl Ice® series
- Air cooled
- Produces soft, chewable nugget ice
- Ice cube dimensions: 1⁄2 in. W x 3⁄8 in. dia.
- 770-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Works with remote condensing systems
- Uses less power and water than a similar cube-style ice maker
- Stainless finish exterior for durability
- 21-in. width fits into limited space
- Load size monitored with SystemSafe function to protect gearbox
- Low water system failure prevented with water sensor tracking function
- Durable stainless steel auger and evaporator resist rust
- Durable roller bearings are industrial grade
- Gear box is heavy duty for enhanced performance
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-120 PSI
- Heat displacement: 5,600 BTU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.