The Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A Pearl Ice® ice maker can produce 1,053 pounds of ice in a day if the ambient air and incoming water temperatures are ideal. Refrigerant in the condensing coils is cooled with air distributed by a fan; the refrigerant then cools and freezes water to form ice. This unit makes nugget ice, which Ice-O-Matic refers to as pearl ice. Nugget ice measures 0.375 inch by 0.5 inch, has a soft and chewable texture, and absorbs the flavor of drinks.
Strong to withstand heavy-duty use, the evaporator and auger in the Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A ice machine head are made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. To prevent system issues, the load monitoring system checks the gearbox's workload and shuts down the system if it gets too high. A sensor monitors the water level, preventing no-water and low-water failures.
Note: This unit must be paired
- 1,053-lb. maximum daily production
- Makes nuggetice that absorbs the flavor of drinks and is chewable
- Ice size: 0.375 in. x 0.5 in.
- Air-cooled condenser
- Evaporator and auger are made of durable stainless steel
- SystemSafe system monitors gearbox workload, shutting the system down if an issue is going to form
- Water Sensor reduces the risk of failures because of no water or low water
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Pearl Series
- Ice bin or dispenser is sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- 11.8 A, 4.06 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.