In a 24-hour period, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0956R will produce as much as 1,100 pounds of Pearl Ice, the popular nugget-style ice that customers enjoy having in their beverages. This air-cooled model uses a remote condenser, which means the condenser will be mounted outside of the kitchen to maintain a more comfortable kitchen environment. That condenser will operate in a temperature range of -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit, although the provided production estimate is calculated with an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. To facilitate side-by-side installation with other equipment, this ice maker has front- and rear-located air exchanges, so it does not require side clearance.
To provide further installation flexibility, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0956R can be paired with an ice storage bin or a dispensing unit. A storage bin is ideal for operations where employees will be preparing drinks for customers, while an ice dispenser will fit into businesses like cafeterias and diners where guests serve themselves. As an ENERGY STAR model, this ice maker is designed to use less water and energy, saving you on operation costs over the life of the equipment. It is also designed for a long service life, with a stainless steel evaporator and auger, heavy-duty roller bearings and gearbox. Additional features that help prevent damage include a water sensor, which monitors for low or no water conditions, and the SystemSafe monitoring system that monitors the workload on the gearbox.
Note: This unit must be paired
- Pearl Ice machine head
- Produces nugget-style ice, a customer favorite for beverages
- Maximum 24-hr. production capacity for 1,100 lbs. of ice
- Air-cooled model with a remote condenser
- Requires remote GRC1061 condenser (not included)
- Air exchanges are located on the front and rear of unit, eliminating side clearance requirements
- Remote condenser can operate with temperatures of -20 to 120 degrees F
- SystemSafe load monitor prevents damage to the heavy-duty gearbox
- Failures from low or no water are prevented by the water sensor
- Evaporator and auger are constructed with stainless steel
- Roller bearings located outside of the ice zone with last longer
- Must be paired with an ice storage bin or ice dispenser
- ENERGY STAR model is designed to save on water and energy costs
- Production estimate is made with a 70 degree F ambient air temperature and 50 degree F water temperature
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.