Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 Description
Each day, the Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 undercounter ice machine can generate 85 pounds of ice, but if ambient air is above 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water is above 50 degrees Fahrenheit, it may produce less ice. It makes nugget ice with a soft, chewable texture that most guests prefer for perfect soft drinks. Pure Ice® technology keeps the ice fresh, removing bacteria, scale, and odors.
This Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 undercounter ice maker is made for quiet operation, so it works well in offices, suites, and break rooms. Finished with stainless steel, the unit is strong and simple to wipe clean. This ice machine uses a gravity drain to move waste water into a floor drain. If a floor drain is not available, operators will want to select a unit that has a drain pump.
- 85-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 22-lb. storage bin capacity
- Makes soft, chewable Pearl Ice®
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Pure Ice technology ensures ice is fresh and free of odors by reducing scale and bacteria
- Designed to operate quietly
- Stainless steel finish is strong and simple to clean
- Gravity drain moves waste water into the floor drain
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.88 in. W x 24.88 in. D x 34.38 in. H
- 5 A, 10.7 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a 3-prong plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.