The Ice-O-Matic MFI0800W ice maker head makes flake ice, which is ideal for grocery stores and delis that can use the ice to pack around display trays of cold food in refrigerated display cases. It’s also good for hospitals and other care facilities using the flake ice to make ice packs for patients and residents. Provided ideal operating conditions are met, the head has a daily production capacity of 940 pounds.
To extend the length of service life, the Ice-O-Matic MFI0800W ice machine is built with resilient roller bearings and a sturdy gearbox. Its evaporator and auger are strong as well, made of stainless steel to resist the scratching of ice and provide corrosion and rust defense. In the event of developing problems, the head’s SystemSafe feature will deactivate the unit to prevent damage.
- 940-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 740-lb. daily ice production at 90 degrees F air, 70 degrees F water
- Water-cooled system
- Produces flake ice
- Stainless steel finish
- Strong gearbox and industrial-grade roller bearings
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Water sensor circumvents low-water failure
- SystemSafe feature shuts off machine if problems develop
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-120 PSI
- 4,400-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- 19.5 A, 3 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.