The multi-functional and varied capabilities of Everest's Bar Equipment series provides a solution for the beverage-service industry's every need. From customizable draft arms to easy-access, canned drink display and storage, or a hybrid of both - the application is robust as it is reliable. Equipped with the Blizzard R290 system, a fully self-contained and detachable condensing unit which uses natural, environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
All-In-One Slide-Out Cooling Cartridge
Blizzard R290 Is the latest innovation in refrigeration technology. Patented by Everest. This all-in-one eco-friendly and easy to install condensing unit will surely blow away the competition.
The Blizzard uses R290, a natural, climate friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). It"™s an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) based refrigerants. Without harmful effects to the environment. Blizzard and all Everest equipment meet the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy & Environment Protection Agency.
Everest Refrigeration EBD2-BBG Features
- Stainless steel countertop
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 1 NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- 1 solid and 1 glass door with locks
- 2 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 20 cubic feet, (1) 1/2 barrel and (280) 12 oz. cans or (192) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- NSF Listed
- ETL Safety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.