The EMGR69 is a 72-7/8" wide, three-section insulated single sliding glass door merchandiser refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with 3 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors, a white coated steel interior and exterior with 69 cubic feet of space as well as shielded LED interior lighting.
The back mounted refrigeration system on this merchandiser refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this merchandiser refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EMGR69 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 7 Amps for 3/4 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. Adjustable screw legs allow for precise leveling on this merchandiser refrigerator and 1 additional heavy duty adjustable screw leg is located on the bottom of the front cabinet for weight support.
Everest Refrigeration EMGR69 Features
- 3 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors
- Back mounted condensing unit
- White coated steel interior and exterior
- Black PVC door frames
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Capacity: 69 cubic ft
- Twelve steel wire shelves
- 2-1/2" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for 3/4 HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Adjustable screw legs for leveling
- 1 additional heavy duty adjustable screw leg for weight support
- NSF Listed
- ETL Sanitation
Everest Refrigeration EMGR69 Benefits
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.