The Migali C-RO-36G-NG range uses natural gas to power an oven and full-width griddle, and to evenly heat the griddle top, each of the range's three burners produce 25,000 BTUs. Ensuring consistent cooking, the polished steel griddle plate heats quickly and evenly, while each of the burners is adjustable with a control dial on the front.
The interior of the Migali C-RO-36G-NG gas range oven is porcelain-enameled steel, which is so slick that most food can simply be wiped off. Users can adjust oven temperatures with the chrome control knobs, and an over shelf mounted above the unit holds small appliances, tools, or accessories. Operators can place the range on uneven surfaces, as the adjustable stainless steel feet can be leveled.
- Part of the Competitor Series®
- High-polished stainless steel exterior
- Durable stainless steel griddle plate
- Cast iron heavy-duty trivets can be removed to ease cleaning
- Oven interior is made of steel with a porcelain enamel finish
- Comes on casters
- High-limit shut off switch protects the oven pilot
- Oven handle and temperature knobs are made of chrome
- Adjustable oven shelf
- Over shelf holds items above the range
- Burners are ignited manually
- 25,000 BTU per burner for a total of 102,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle: 36 in. W x 20.5 in. D
- Oven interior: 26.8 in. W x 25. 8 in. D x 13.9 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 31 in. D x 56.4 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.