Turbo Air - PRO-26-2F-N, Commercial 28" Reach-in Freezer PRO Series 24.39 cu.ft. 1 Section
- Voltage / Hertz: 115v/60Hz
- Product Capacity: 24.39 cu. ft.
- NSF/ETL Certified: Yes Certified
- LED Interior Lighting: yes
- Temperature Range: s 33°F ~ 38°F
- Product Size: (WxDxH): 28 3/4" x 34 1/8" x 78"
PRO series Reach-in freezer, One-section, Self-Cleaning Condenser equipped, Self-contained, Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back), (2) hinged solid door with recessed handle, (3) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, Digital temperature control & monitor system, Self-diagnostic monitoring system, Door-open alarm beeps, Automatic fan motor delays, Hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, Door locks, 4″ dia. swivel casters, Top mount compressor, Anti-corrosion coated evaporator, 24.39 cu.ft., 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 7.0 Amps, 1/2 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 4 Year Compressor
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Freeze).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Cold air distribution system
Provides uniformly maintained temperature within the food zone.
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
USB temperature data storage
Plug in a USB flash drive into the built-in USB port to store raw temperature data while the unit is operating. Raw data can be processed via Turbo Air’s website, which plots it on a convenient date and time versus temperature graph. Owners can analyze their unit’s performance to ensure stable temperatures during peak usage and detect any temperature anomalies.
Thermostatic expansion valve
LED interior lighting
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
Built to maintain NSF standard temperatures in 100°F ambient
• PRO-26-2F-N: Right hinged
• PRO-26-2F-N-L: Left hinged
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Door locks standard
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4″ dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• Easily replaceable one piece magnetic door gasket
• Solid and sturdy grille design
• Top mount compressor
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Chef AAA offers free curbside shipping for all the items unless additionally specified to all US states, except Hawaii and Alaska, (For shipments going to Hawaii and Alaska, please feel free to reach out to us for a competitive quote). Shipping normally takes 2-8 business days, inapplicable to unexpected special occasions that might delay the shipments.
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 4 Year Warranty on Compressor
We Also Recommend
Chef AAA - LGD-800H, Commercial 41" 2 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 21 cu.ft.
Chef AAA - LGS-360W, Commercial 27" 1 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 14.1 cu.ft
Chef AAA - LGD-1800H, Commercial 72" 3 Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator 52 cu.ft.
Chef AAA - SCD-880B, Commercial Half Door Dual Zone Refrigerator and Freezer Combination 32 cu.ft.