Everest's Upright Top Mounted Reach-In Series offers an outstanding combination of refrigerator, freezer, and dual temperature options as well as full or half door drawer variations for multiple applications. The line is geared for sustainability and energy efficiency with features designed to reduce compressor run time and the reliance on electricity. Equipped with the Blizzard R290 system, a fully self-contained and detachable condensing unit which uses environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
Blizzard R290 Is the latest innovation in refrigeration technology. Patented by Everest. This all-in-one eco-friendly and easy to install condensing unit will surely blow away the competition. The Blizzard uses R290, a natural, climate friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). It"™s an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) based refrigerants. Without harmful effects to the environment. Blizzard and all Everest equipment meet the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy & Environment Protection Agency.
- Top-mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit
- Environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 and R404A refrigerants
- Electronically commutated fan motors
- Full-length air duct system and airflow guard
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser
- 2.5″ thick high-density polyurethane insulation
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor
- Pressure relief devices
- 2 epoxy coated, steel wire shelves
- Pre-wired and ready to plug
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior / exterior
- Heavy-duty stainless steel door
- The freezer holds -10°F to 54°F
- The refrigerator holds 33°F to 54°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.