Enhance prep line productivity with the dependable Food Prep Table Side Mount Series. High quality, 16 gauge stainless steel worktops, lids and hoods, detachable cutting boards and adjustable polycarbonate food pans are just some of the features designed to improve workflow. The front access condensing unit makes cleaning and maintenance an easy process. Digital controls provide advanced temperature options in a user-friendly interface. Equipped with the Blizzard R290 system, a fully self-contained and detachable condensing unit which uses natural, environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
All-In-One Slide-Out Cooling Cartridge
Blizzard R290 Is the latest innovation in refrigeration technology. Patented by Everest. This all-in-one eco-friendly and easy to install condensing unit will surely blow away the competition.
The Blizzard uses R290, a natural, climate friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). It"™s an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) based refrigerants. Without harmful effects to the environment. Blizzard and all Everest equipment meet the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy & Environment Protection Agency.
Everest Refrigeration EPR2 Features
- 2 Self-Closing Solid Hinged Doors
- Side Mounted Condensing Unit
- Refrigerant: R290
- Capacity: 13 Cubic Feet
- Top, Sides, and Interior Material: Stainless Steel (16 Gauge Worktop)
- Bottom and Rear Material: Galvanized Steel
- Multi-Function Digital Controller
- 2-1/2" Polyurethane Insulated Cabinet
- (4) 5" Swivel Casters with Locks on front set
- High Performance Condenser Fans
- Foam Insulated Lid
- Removable Cutting Board
- Frame Heaters
- Rounded Corners
- Silicone Coated Shatter Proof Lighting
- Electronically Commutated (ECM) Fan Motors
- Full-Length Air Duct System
- Overheat Protection Alarm
- Temperature Range: 33°F to 54°F
- NEMA 5-15P
- NSF Listed
- Electric: 115v/60/1ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.