The True GDM-47-HC-LD two-section glass door merchandiser provides plenty of space for a variety of beverages and convenience foods. Driven by efficiency, this unit's solid design ensures fast cool down for warm product and quick recovery in high-volume settings. Inside the unit, the temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This refrigerant is more environmentally friendly than traditional options.
Reducing energy consumption and ensuring ideal product temperatures, this unit includes a reverse condensing fan motor. Upon compressor start up, the fan motor reverses to blow away dirt and dust from the condensing coil. This feature along with regular maintenance lengthen's the unit's overall lifespan.
Bright, long-lasting LED lighting enhances the visibility of the product selection, which sits on eight adjustable shelves. Its two double-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors are self-closing, retain cool temperatures, and reflect UV rays. Each door has a handle that measures 12 inches long, ensuring they can be opened comfortably for loading and unloading. The True GDM-47-HC-LD two-section glass door merchandiser is NSF-7 standard approved for storing and displaying packaged or bottled products.
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable with 1⁄2-in. increments
- Each shelf comes with 4 chrome-plated clips
- Black laminated-vinyl exterior is durable and permanent
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor has a built-in drain that supports cleanup
- High-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet and gives it structure
- Steel frame rail resists corrosion since it is black powder coated
- Leg levelers on the frame rail enable installation on uneven floors
- Illuminated exterior sign panel grabs customers’ attention
- Products can be seen with the LED interior lights
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to keep temperatures cool
- Refrigeration system maintains even temperatures
- Evaporator fan motor and large fan blades create a regular flow of air to produce cold holding temperatures, fast cool-down time, and quick temperature recovery
- Dust and debris removed from condensing coil with a reverse condensing fan motor
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion protection
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit facilitates maintenance and creates a lower shelf that slightly raises products so they are accessible
- Double-pane, thermal-insulated glass holds in cold air and shows off stored items
- Self-closing design helps keep cold air in the cabinet
- Mitered plastic channel frame is durable for heavy use
- Each door has a 12-in. handle
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 247⁄16 in. W x 209⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 541⁄8 in. W x 30 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 8.5 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.