In the True STA2R-4HG-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator, product is held by six wire shelves that promote air circulation to keep stored items evenly cooled. Durable for high-volume operations, the shelves have a corrosion-resistant chrome plating. LED lighting, which is bring and energy efficient, is used in the cabinet to enhance visibility. Made of aluminum and stainless steel, the interior is heavy duty, and the insulation retains cold air.
This refrigerator has four half doors, so staff members let less cold air out when they access the stored items. Double-pane glass in the doors ensures users can see into the cabinet, and thermal insulation prevents heat transfer into the cabinet. The doors have a self-closing design that keeps cold air inside the unit and, past 120 degrees, they stay open for convenient product loading and cabinet cleaning. These doors can be locked, preventing unauthorized users from tampering with the stored product.
Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant—an eco-friendly option—the True STA2R-4HG-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator keeps the temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system is mounted on top of the unit. This placement ensures the system sucks in less dirt and debris from the floor than bottom-mounted systems, but it operates in a warmer area.
The evaporator and condenser fans are designed to operate efficiently, reducing energy consumption and heat production as they move cold air through the cabinet. Dirt and debris are blown off the condensing coil's surface using a reverse condensing fan motor. For 20 seconds after the compressor starts up, the fan motor reverses direction to ensure the coil is kept clean. This feature along with routine maintenance extends the unit's overall lifespan. An epoxy coating on the evaporator reduces the risk of corrosion. Operators can keep track of the temperature on the exterior display, which shows the interior condition in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- 6 chrome-plated wire shelves withstand high-volume use
- LED interior lights increase product visibility
- 4 half doors have low-e, double-pane, thermal-insulated glass for interior visibility
- Self-closing doors have a stay-open design past 120 degrees for loading product
- Bolt-style door locks protect against tampering
- 1-piece magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum interior sides and back
- Stainless steel interior floor and ceiling are strong and simple to clean
- Foamed-in-place cabinet and door insulation retain cold air and increase strength
- 5-in. castors have locks on the front set
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic control has an exterior display that shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors reduce heat production and energy use as they consistently circulate cold air
- Dirt removed from condensing coil with a reverse condensing fan motor
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy coating on the evaporator
- Mounted on the top, which is out of the food zone, to maximize space
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 837⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.