Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the True STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2G-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator keeps the internal temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can set the temperature on the control, and it shows on the external display in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Cold air in the unit is circulated by condenser and evaporator fans. Their motors are energy efficient, producing little heat and not using much energy.
For 20 seconds upon compressor start up, the fan motor reverses direction to rid the condensing coil of dust and dirt buildup. A clean condensing coil ensures the unit operates more effectively with an increased lifespan. This feature, although self-cleaning, does not replace the need for routine maintenance.
This refrigerator has a pass-thru design with doors on its front and rear. On the front, there are two glass half doors and two stainless steel half doors; the rear has two glass full doors. The half doors on the front reduce the amount of cold air that escapes when opened, and the glass doors show off stored items with glass that is double pane and thermal insulated. All of the doors have a self-closing design that keeps cold air inside and a stay-open design past 120 degrees for loading and unloading. Locks on the doors keep the stored items protected from theft and tampering.
Each section in this True STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2G-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator has three durable, chrome-plated shelves with a wire design that ensures cold air can reach all the stored items for even cooling. Interior lighting in the cabinet enhances visibility, and the interior is made of aluminum and stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and simplify the cleaning process. Mostly made of stainless steel, the exterior has strength to support use in high-volume applications. Castors provide mobility and, with the locking front set, can keep the unit in place.
- 6 wire shelves are chrome plated for strength
- Interior LED lighting ensures stored items are visible
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior sides and back are strong to support heavy use
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor simplify cleanup
- Stainless steel exterior front, doors, and sides are heavy duty and rust resistant
- Cabinet and doors are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation that retains cold air
- 5-in. castors have locks on the front set
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller
- Temperature display on the exterior can show in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condenser and evaporator fans move cold air consistently through the cabinet
- Reverse compressor fan motor rids the condensing coil of dust and dirt
- Motors produce less heat and use less energy than standard motors
- Epoxy on the evaporator provides a corrosion-resistant coating
- Top placement reduces the amount of dirt and debris that get sucked into the system
Pass-thru Door Design
- 2 front glass half doors and 2 front stainless steel half doors
- 2 rear glass full doors
- Doors have a self-closing design and stay open past 120 degrees
- Bolt-style locks prevent theft and tampering
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets create a seal to the frame that prevents cold air leaks
- Gaskets can be removed without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 837⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.