True Refrigeration STG1F-1S-HC Description
This True STG1F-1S-HC one-section reach-in freezer is made with premium materials, with a stainless door and front that matches aluminum sides. To simplify cleaning, the interior is made with aluminum side walls and a stainless steel floor and ceiling. In the cabinet, three PVC-coated shelves are included to hold products, which are illuminated by bright, energy-efficient LED lighting.
This freezer's refrigeration system takes advantage of a reliable capillary tube that meters refrigerant to provide quick recovery and consistent internal temperatures. Its temperature stays around -10 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal setting for storing both frozen food and ice cream. Operators can keep up with this level on the external display, which can be shown in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This unit's condenser fan motor reverses when it starts up, blowing dust, debris and dirt off the condensing coil for 20 seconds. Keeping this coil clean reduces energy consumption and promotes efficient refrigeration system operation. It also maintains consistent temperature levels in the cabinet and prolongs the life of the system. Although this self-cleaning feature provides benefits to the system, it take away the need to perform routine preventative maintenance.
This True STG1F-1S-HC one-section reach-in freezer is fully insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to help the machine maintain its temperatures for energy efficiency. On the unit is a right-hinged, self-closing door that is sealed with a one-piece gasket, which is removable without tools for cleaning. Past 120 degrees, the door stays open, so users can load product into the cabinet.
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves
- Interior is illuminated by LED lights to highlight products
- Right-hinged door is self-closing and stays open past 120 degrees for convenient stocking
- All-metal door handle withstands frequent use
- Bolt-style lock protects materials from unauthorized access
- 1-piece, magnetic door gasket is removable without tools for cleaning and maintenance
- Stainless steel door and front
- Aluminum sides match stainless steel doors and front
- Cabinet is fully insulated with polyurethane for energy efficiency
- 5-in.-diameter plate castors with locks on the front pair
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Exterior temperature displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Capillary tube system efficiently meters eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Advanced, electronically commutated fan motors move air more consistently than traditional technologies, using less electricity and producing less heat
- Evaporator is located outside of the food zone to maximize storage capacity
- Defrost system automatically initiates on a timer and terminates when it detects the proper temperature, creating the shortest possible defrost cycle
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 837⁄8 in. H
- 7 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.