True Refrigeration STG1F-2HG-HC Description
The True STG1F-2HG-HC single-section reach-in freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and users can monitor temperatures on the exterior display in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Its refrigeration system is top mounted and uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a more environmentally friendly option than traditional refrigerants, to keep temperatures cold. Automatic defrost cycles in the freezer eliminate ice buildup, as the cycles start based on a timer and finish when the evaporator temperature is back to a safe level.
When the condenser fan motor turns on, it runs in a reverse motion for 20 seconds to knock dust, dirt, and debris off the condensing coil. Regular cleaning on this part ensures system operation is efficient, and it reduces energy consumption. It also helps the system maintain the coldest temperatures possible to keep stored product fresh. While this self-cleaning feature doesn’t replace the need for routine preventative maintenance, it does increase the lifespan of the unit.
Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place in the cabinet, containing cold air and creating structural strength. Made of aluminum and stainless steel, the interior and exterior are heavy duty and corrosion resistant, while LED cabinet lighting enable users to see items stored on the three wire shelves. Wire shelf construction encourages air circulation around stored items, and the PVC shelf coating resists corrosion.
The cabinet in the True STG1F-2HG-HC one-section reach-in freezer is accessible behind two half doors to retain more cold air than full doors. Triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass in the doors prevents heat transfer while showcasing the stored items. These doors have a self-closing design, while staying open past 120 degrees for product stocking. Durable for heavy use, the doors are made of stainless steel with a heavy-duty, all-metal handle. Bolt-style locks secure the doors to prevent theft and tampering.
- 3 corrosion-resistant, PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting enhances product visibility
- Aluminum interior walls and back resist corrosion
- Strong stainless steel interior floor and ceiling
- Aluminum exterior sides match the stainless steel front
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation traps cold air
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Exterior display can show the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Electronically commutated fan motors consistently move air while saving energy and reducing heat production
- Reversing fan motor for condensing coil cleaning
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated, automatic defrost cycles
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator resists corrosion
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is positioned away from floor debris
- 5-in. castors with locking front pair
- Part of the Spec Series®
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- 2 half doors have triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass to provide cabinet visibility
- Made of stainless steel with durable metal handles
- Doors self-close for convenience and cold air retention
- Stays open past 120 degrees for product stocking and cabinet cleaning
- Magnetic gaskets create a seal to prevent cold air leaks
- Gaskets are removable without tools
- Bolt-style locks secure stored items
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.