The True STG2RPT-2G-2S-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator’s durable stainless steel and aluminum interior and exterior provide strength and corrosion resistance. Product in the unit sits on six epoxy-coated wire shelves and is visible under LED lighting while double-paned, thermal-insulated glass doors prevent heat transfer and enable users to view product through the front. Its rear doors are made of stainless steel, and all four doors have a durable handle and bolt lock.
Since the refrigeration system is top mounted, it takes in less debris and dust from the floor than a bottom-mounted unit, and the evaporator is located outside the storage area to create more space for food. Temperatures in the cabinet can be set from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that runs through a self-contained capillary tube system. The True STG2RPT-2G-2S-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator has condenser and evaporator fans that move a consistent amount of air and ensure evenly-cooled product. Reducing energy use and heat production, the motors on this unit are energy efficient.
Designed to work alongside preventive maintenance, reverse condensing fan motor technology helps remove settled dust and debris from the condensing coil's surface to improve its performance. Each time the compressor cycles on, the fan blows in reverse for 20 seconds, eliminating buildup. A cleaner coil can operate with less energy, and it can also increase unit lifespan.
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED cabinet lighting ensures stored items are visible
- Aluminum interior walls and rear resist corrosion and dents
- Interior floor and ceiling are stainless steel to ease cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior front has matching aluminum sides
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 2 double-pane, thermal-insulated glass front doors
- 2 stainless steel rear doors
- Self-closing design shuts doors for cold air retention
- 120-degree, stay-open door feature eases product stocking
- Each door has a bolt-style lock to limit access
- Heavy-duty, all-metal handle on each door
- Removable, magnetic door gaskets create a seal to the frame
- 5-in. castors with a locking front set
- Part of the Spec Series®
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Exterior temperature displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Condenser and evaporator fans consistently distribute cold air in the cabinet
- Fan motors reduce energy consumption and heat production
- Reverse condensing fan motor automatically turns on for 20 seconds when compressor starts up
- Self-contained capillary tube system controls R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator is positioned out of the food zone to provide additional storage space
- Epoxy coating protects evaporator from corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄2 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.