The True STG2RPT-2S-2S-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a more environmentally-friendly option than traditional options, to maintain cold temperatures. Since the refrigeration system is top mounted, it is removed from the floor—where dirt and debris can get sucked into the unit. Temperatures in the unit can be set from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be adjusted with the electronic control system.
Every time the compressor turns on, the condensing fan motor blow air toward the condensing coil for 20 seconds, eliminating buildup of dirt and dust. With a consistently clean surface, the coil can operate more efficiently; it uses less energy while keeping products cool. It can also increase the unit's overall lifespan. Users should carry out preventive maintenance to ensure the coil is working correctly over time.
Foamed-in-place insulation in the refrigerator retains cold air and creates structural strength that supports high-volume use. This refrigerator has six corrosion-resistant, coated shelves that have a wire design so air can flow evenly around the stored product. LED lighting shines in the cabinet, increasing visibility so users can quickly find what they need.
Front and rear doors mean this True STG2RPT-2S-2S-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator is a pass-thru unit, so it can be placed between the front of the house and the back of the house. All four doors are constructed of stainless steel, reducing the amount of cold air that escapes compared to glass, though interior visibility is eliminated. If a door is accidentally left open, it self closes, and when the doors are open past 120 degrees, they stay open to ease cleaning and stocking. To prevent tampering and theft, the door has locks while its handles are made of durable metal.
- 6 wire shelves are coated in PVC for corrosion resistance
- LED lighting brightens the interior
- Strong aluminum interior sides and back wall are corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor simplify cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior front and matching aluminum sides
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation reduces cold air escape
- Front set of the 5-in. castors can be locked
- Part of the Spec Series®
Pass-thru Door Design
- 2 stainless steel front doors and 2 stainless steel rear doors
- Self-closing doors prevents users from leaving them ajar
- Door stays open past 120 degrees for loading and cleaning
- Bolt-style door locks secure stored items
- All-metal door handles
- 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller
- External display can be set to show the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Fan motors are designed for efficient operation, minimizing heat production and energy use
- Condensing fan motor directs air toward the condensing coil when compressor turns on
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Top-mounted placement maximizes interior space with the evaporator out of the food zone
- Evaporator uses an epoxy coating to resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄2 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.