True Refrigeration STG2RPT-4HG-2G-HC Description
The True STG2RPT-4HG-2G-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. These conditions can be adjusted on the electronic controller and monitored on the exterior temperature display. Mounted on top of the refrigerator, the refrigeration system maximizes interior storage space because its evaporator is out of the food zone.
When the compressor is turned on, the condensing fan motor will blow air toward the condensing coil for 20 seconds to eliminate buildup of dirt, dust, and debris that can impact its performance. Designed to work in tandem with preventive maintenance, the mechanism can improve the unit's overall function and increase its lifespan.
Product is stored in the refrigerator on six PVC-coated wire shelves that promote airflow for even cooling and provide corrosion resistance. LED lighting shines in the unit to ensure employees can see the stored items. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, the interior and exterior are corrosion resistant and durable, while polyurethane insulation in the cabinet is foamed in place for cold air retention.
The pass-thru design of this True STG2RPT-4HG-2G-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator can be used to connect the front of the house with the back. It has front and rear doors, all of which have double-pane, thermal-insulated glass for product visibility. Front doors are half size, so they let out less cold air than the full rear doors. Self-closing to retain cold air, the doors stay open past 120 degrees when users are stocking stored items.
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting enhances product visibility
- Aluminum interior sides and back resist corrosion and scratches
- Stainless steel interior ceiling and floor simplify cleaning
- Exterior front is stainless steel with matching aluminum sides
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation traps cold air
- Front set of the 5-in. castors can be locked
- Part of the Spec Series®
Pass-thru Door Design
- Front has 4 glass half doors
- Rear has 2 glass full doors
- Glass is double paned and thermal insulated to keep cold air inside
- Self-closing doors retain cold air
- 120-degree door feature keeps the door open for loading and cleaning
- Each door has a bolt-style lock that prevents theft
- All-metal handle on each door
- 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets are removable without tools
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic control system has an exterior Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display
- Efficient fan motors lower heat production and energy use
- Fan motor helps remove buildup from condensing coil surface when compressor starts up
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Top mounted away from dirt and debris on the floor
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄2 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.