True Refrigeration STG2RPT-4HG-2S-HC Description
Doors on the front and back of the True STG2RPT-4HG-2S-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator provide cabinet access from either side, creating a flexible pass-thru design. The front doors are half size and made of double-pane, thermal-insulated glass, while the rear doors are full, solid, and stainless steel. Each door self-closes to retain cold air, stays open past 120 degrees, and has an all-metal handle. A bolt-style door lock secures stored items.
The cabinet has six PVC-coated wire shelves that encourage uniform air circulation, and LED lighting in the refrigerator enhances visibility while foamed-in-place insulation slows cold air leaks. Both the interior and exterior are made of stainless steel and aluminum, providing durability and corrosion resistance. Castors on this unit enable staff members to clean the floor underneath it, with the front set locking in place for stability.
An electronic control system simplifies adjusting temperature in the True STG2RPT-4HG-2S-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator. Operators can monitor this level in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the external display. The temperature can be set between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the refrigeration system is mounted on top, so it is separated from debris on the floor. When the unit's compressor turns on, the condensing fan motor blows in a reverse direction for 20 seconds. This automated mechanism helps remove debris from the condensing coil's surface, enabling it to operate more efficiently; it can keep products cool with less energy usage. To ensure the coil is working properly over time, preventive maintenance should continue to be practiced.
- 6 corrosion-resistant, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Interior has LED lighting to improve visibility
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum interior sides and back
- Interior floor and ceiling is made of stainless steel to simplify cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior front and matching aluminum sides
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 5-in. castors with a locking front set
- Part of the Spec Series®
Pass-thru Door Design
- Front has 4 thermal-insulated, double-pane glass half doors
- Rear has 2 stainless steel full doors
- Self-closing door prevents them from being left ajar
- Doors stay open past 120 degrees for stocking and cleaning
- Bolt-style locks on doors reduce tampering risks
- Metal door handles
- Removable, 1-piece, magnetic door gaskets
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller with an exterior temperature display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Efficient fan motors minimize energy consumption and heat production
- 20-second reverse condensing fan motor technology reduces condensing coil debris
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Top mounted away from floor dirt and debris
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄2 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.