The True STR1F-1S-HC Spec Series® one-section reach-in freezer comes with three chrome shelves, which can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments. Product stored in the unit is visible under LED lights and can be accessed behind the solid stainless steel door. Since it has a self-closing design and stays open past 120 degrees, the door retains cold air and ensures product stocking is convenient. This door has a bolt-style lock that reduces the risk of theft and tampering. Providing durability and rust resistance, the unit's interior and exterior are made of stainless steel.
An external temperature display on this True STR1F-1S-HC single-section reach-in freezer shows the operating temperature, which can be read in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant—a more eco-friendly option than traditional refrigerants. Because it is positioned away from the kitchen floor, the top-mounted refrigeration system will not suck in as much dirt and debris as bottom-mounted units. Frost in the freezer is removed by automatic defrost cycles that begin based on a timer and finish when the temperature is back to a safe level.
For 20 seconds after it turns on, the condenser fan motor blows in reverse to knock excess dust, dirt, and debris off the condensing coil. By regularly cleaning this part, this feature reduces the refrigeration system's energy use and ensures operation is reliable and efficient. It also helps maintain the coldest temperatures possible in the cabinet, keeping stored items fresh. While this self-cleaning feature won't eliminate recommendations for preventative maintenance, it will prolong the unit's lifespan.
- Part of the Spec Series
- 3 chrome shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior and exterior are made of durable stainless steel to support quick cleaning
- LED cabinet lighting ensures stored items are visible
- Stainless steel door self-closes to prevent cold air from escaping
- Door can stay open for stocking if it is pulled past 120 degrees
- Door can be locked to limit cabinet access
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for cold-air retention
- 5-in. castors with locks on the front set
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Holding temperature: -10 degrees F
- External display shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated fan motors operate efficiently while minimizing heat production and energy use
- Reversing fan motor for regular coil cleaning
- Evaporator is located outside of the food zone, increasing interior storage space
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost system operates automatically
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 6 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.