Using eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the True STR1F-2HG-HC Spec Series® one-section reach-in freezer maintains temperatures around -10 degrees Fahrenheit. Its refrigeration system is top mounted, so it is separated from floor debris that could be drawn into the unit. Cold air is consistently moved by fans, and their motors operate efficiently with little heat production and energy consumption. Since the freezer is extremely cold, frost can build up on the components. To prevent this buildup from damaging the unit, ice is removed by defrost cycles that start with a timer and finish when an ideal temperature is reached.
Running in reverse for 20 seconds after it turns on, the condenser fan motor blows dirt and debris off the condensing coil. Regular cleaning on this component reduces energy use, promotes efficient operation, and maintains the coldest storage temperatures possible. Even though this self-cleaning feature has benefits that will prolong the unit's lifespan, it doesn’t eliminate recommendations for routine maintenance.
Product stored in the True STR1F-2HG-HC single-section reach-in freezer sits under LED lighting and is visible through the triple-pane glass doors. These doors are half size, retaining more cold air than full doors. They self-close to keep ambient air out and stay open past 120 degrees when necessary. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, the interior and exterior are corrosion resistant and facilitate cleaning. The freezer comes with three chrome shelves that are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments.
- Part of the Spec Series
- 3 adjustable chrome shelves can be moved in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior and exterior are stainless steel for strength and quick cleanup
- LED interior lighting shines to enhance visibility
- 2 triple-pane glass half doors are thermal insulated
- Doors self-close to keep cold air around stored items
- Doors stay open past 120 degrees for product stocking
- Bolt-style door locks secure products
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 5-in. castors with locks on the front set
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- External display can show temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Efficient, electronically commutated fan motors save energy and reduce heat
- Reversing fan motor blows dust and debris off condenser coil
- Evaporator is positioned outside the food zone to maximize interior storage space
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.