Durable for high-volume use, the True STR1F-2HS-HC Spec Series® single-section reach-in freezer has a stainless steel interior and exterior that resist rusting and facilitate cleaning. In the cabinet, three adjustable chrome shelves hold stored items, and LED lighting enhances visibility. The half doors are solid and retain cold air more efficiently than full doors. Self-closing to keep cold air inside, these doors stay open past 120 degrees for stocking and cleaning the cabinet.
Mounted in the top of the cabinet, the refrigeration system in the True STR1F-2HS-HC one-section reach-in freezer does not draw in floor debris. This placement maximizes interior storage space but places the components in a hard-to-reach location for maintenance. To keep its cabinet at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Defrost cycles remove ice buildup in the freezer, beginning automatically with a timer and stopping when the temperature reaches a safe level.
Running in reverse for 20 seconds upon start up, the condensing fan motor blows dust and debris off the condenser coil. When this component is subjected to regular cleanings, it promotes efficient system operation, reduces energy use, and maintains the coldest possible storage temperatures. While this self-cleaning feature provides benefits that prolong the system's lifespan, it doesn’t replace routine preventative maintenance and cleaning.
- Part of the Spec Series
- 3 chrome shelves are adjustable in increments of 1⁄2 in.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- LED lighting enhances interior visibility
- 2 stainless steel half doors have heavy-duty metal handles
- Doors self-close and stay open past 120 degrees
- Bolt-style door locks reduce the risk of theft and tampering
- Foamed-in-place insulation retains cold air and adds structural strength
- 5-in. castors with locks on the front set
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- External display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move cold air consistently while producing little heat
- Reversing fan motor knocks dust off condenser coil
- Evaporator does not take up space in the food zone
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost cycles run automatically
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 6 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.