The True STR1R-1HG/1HS-HC Spec Series® reach-in refrigerator has two half doors that release less cold air than full doors. Its top door is made of double-pane, thermal-insulated glass, which enables employees to locate items before opening the cabinet. To reduce the amount of cold air lost when the door is opened, users should store frequently used items in the top section. The bottom door is solid stainless steel and offers better insulation than the glass door. Both have metal handles for sturdiness and bolt locks for security.
The True STR1R-1HG/1HS-HC reach-in refrigerator's doors close by themselves to prevent food spoilage. When loading product, an employee can pull the door past 120 degrees, where it will stay open. Cold air is contained in the cabinet with dense polyurethane foam and door gaskets.
To increase interior space, the refrigeration system sits on top of the unit. The condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated, so they use less energy than traditional motors. Using a reverse condensing fan motor mechanism, the condensing coil is cleaned every time the compressor is turned on. The fan motor blows in a reverse direction for 20 seconds, helping eliminate debris so the coil can perform efficiently, reducing energy use and cooling products. Though effective, this technology should not replace general maintenance tactics for the coil.
Inside this unit, goods can sit on three wire shelves. These shelves are chrome plated for strength and adjustable to accommodate different products. Interior LED lighting ensures contents are visible. To aid in cleaning, the door gaskets have a removable, one-piece construction. Fitted with castors, the refrigerator can be moved to clean underneath.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction is durable
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation throughout the cabinet
- 3 adjustable, chrome-plated shelves
- Interior LED lighting illuminates contents
- Digital display shows temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5-in.-diameter castors with locking front set
- Upper door has double-pane, thermal-insulated glass for visibility
- Lower door is stainless steel to provide insulation
- Handles have a heavy-duty metal construction
- Self-close at angles less than 120 degrees
- Stay open at a 120-degree angle
- Bolt-style locks for security
- Magnetic door gaskets create a tight seal
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Capillary tube system regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors are energy efficient
- 20-second reverse condensing fan motor technology turns on when compressor starts up
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Top-mounted placement maximizes interior space
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.