True Refrigeration STR1R-2HG-HC Description
The True STR1R-2HG-HC Spec Series® reach-in refrigerator keeps contents cold with a self-contained refrigeration system that is mounted on top of the unit, away from dirt on the floor and potential tampering. To cool product, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant moves through capillary tubes and creates an interior temperature that can be set between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature can be checked on the digital display, which can measure in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Air is circulated through the cabinet by evaporator and condenser fans. To maintain a clean condensing coil, when the compressor is turned on, the condensing fan blows air in a reverse direction for 20 seconds toward the coil. This mechanism can help reduce buildup of debris, dust, and dirt, enabling the coil to keep products cool with less energy use. To ensure the coil is working properly over time, preventive maintenance should continue to be implemented. Wire shelves enable airflow around product, and for increased visibility, LED lights brighten the interior. Products are protected by bolt-style door locks. Since it has castors—two of which lock—the refrigerator can be moved to aid in cleanup.
The True STR1R-2HG-HC reach-in refrigerator has two glass doors, so employees can look for the product they need before opening the cabinet. Maintaining cold temperatures, the half-size doors limit how much cold air flows out when they are opened. These doors self-close and seal shut with magnetic gaskets that can be removed without extra tools. If staff members open a door past 120 degrees, it will remain open automatically to facilitate loading and unloading. The sturdy door handles withstand repeated use.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Stainless steel exterior and interior resist rusting and scratching
- Polyurethane foam and door gaskets retain cold air
- Gaskets have a removable, 1-piece construction
- Includes 3 wire shelves that are chrome plated for durability
- Shelves adjust in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED cabinet lights provide visibility
- Digital display shows interior temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- (4) 5-in.-diameter castors with locks on front set
- Thermal-insulated glass offers product visibility
- Sturdy handles withstand regular use
- Bolt locks secure stored products
- Close on their own before 120 degrees to prevent spoilage
- 120-degree, stay-open mechanism helps with loading
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Capillary tube system is self-contained to support maintenance
- Evaporator's epoxy coating provides corrosion resistance
- Reverse condensing fan motor blows air toward coil for 20 seconds when compressor turns on
- Top-mounted placement takes up little interior space
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.