The True STR1R-2HS-HC Spec Series® single-section reach-in refrigerator keeps products at a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit with a capillary tube system. This system uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and holds all the cooling components in one place for convenience. To evenly cool products, fan motors for the condenser and evaporator consistently disperse air. To help improve the unit's function, the condensing fan motor blows air in an opposite direction for 20 seconds when the compressor starts up. This helps eliminate dirt buildup on the condensing coil, and a cleaner surface enables it to operate more efficiently, keep products cool, and use less energy. Preventive maintenance is necessary to manage coil operation over time.
Products are held on wire shelves that are chrome plated to add strength, and interior LED lighting ensures that staff members can find what they need. Since the doors have bolt-style locks, contents are protected from unauthorized access.
Polyurethane insulation is foamed in the True STR1R-2HS-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator to retain cold temperatures and provide structure. Around the door frames, magnetic gaskets eliminate gaps where cold air can escape. Each door is half size, permitting limited access while reducing temperature changes. To prevent the doors from accidentally being left open, self-closing hinges attach them to the unit. These doors have one heavy-duty handle each and stay open past 120 degrees to free up users' hands when they are stocking the unit. Temperature is displayed externally in Celsius or Fahrenheit. For fast cleanup, the gaskets can be removed without tools, and castors enable movement so that the floor underneath can be cleaned.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Scratch- and rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Dense polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves promote airflow
- Interior LED lighting enhances product visibility
- Display shows the internal temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5-in. castors provide movement
- Front 2 castors lock for stability
- Sturdy stainless steel construction with heavy-duty handles
- Small size limits temperature changes when opened
- Self-closing design reduces cold-air loss
- Stay open past 120 degrees
- Bolt locks lower chances of theft
- Magnetic gaskets provide a strong seal
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator resists rust since it is epoxy coated
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors push a consistent amount of air
- Condensing coil cleaned automatically with reverse condensing fan motor mechanism
- Top-mounted placement prevents unit from breathing in floor debris
- Electronic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.