True Refrigeration STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Description
The True STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Spec Series® pass-thru refrigerator connects the front and back of house with half front doors and a full back door. On the front, a solid stainless steel lower door and a transparent glass upper door provide access to product. This thermal-insulated, double-pane glass displays items while also keeping them cold. The back door is solid stainless steel and insulates contents for long holding times. For durability, all handles are made completely of metal, providing a firm grip. Cam-lift hinges enable the doors to self-close, preventing the temperature from getting too high. When a staff member loads product, he or she can open the door past 120 degrees so that it remains open on its own.
Cold air is kept inside the True STR1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator by magnetic door gaskets and polyurethane insulation. This insulation is foamed within the stainless steel walls, so it provides structure, as well. The interior has three chrome-plated wire shelves to support items and LED lighting to keep them visible. To limit access, a bolt locks each door.
This unit's refrigeration system can be adjusted to maintain a holding temperature anywhere from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its capillary tube system regulates R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and holds all the cooling parts in one top-mounted area. Since the parts are together, servicing the unit is simple, and its top-mounted placement means the system does not suck in dirt or dust from the floor.
The unit's condensing coil is automatically cleaned every time the compressor is turned on. Using a reverse blowing mechanism, the fan motor directs air toward the coil for 20 seconds to help remove debris and dust. This technique, along with general maintenance, can help the coil operate more efficiently over time.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Made of dent- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Polyurethane insulation blocks heat and adds structure to the cabinet
- 3 shelves with chrome-plated wire design
- LED lights brighten the interior
- External display monitors internal temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 4 castors for mobility, 2 with locks
- Front doors are half size, reducing cold-air loss
- Upper door enables users to see contents through its double-pane, thermal-insulated glass
- Lower door and full-size back door are solid stainless steel
- Metal handles provide a firm grip
- Bolt locks prevent unauthorized access
- Self-closing hinges prevent significant temperature changes
- Stay-open mechanism keeps doors at a 120-degree angle for loading goods
- Magnetic gaskets create a tight seal
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Operates with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors circulate a consistent volume of air
- Condensing fan motor uses a reverse blowing technique to clean off condensing coil debris
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator
- System is self-contained and top mounted
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 397⁄16 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.