Insulated with polyurethane, product in the True STR2RPT-2G-2G-HC two-section refrigerator will stay cool without the risk of temperature drops. It cools with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and has a self-contained condenser that simplifies installation. Mounted at the top, the refrigeration system won't harbor dust like bottom-mounted units can. Extending service life, this unit is made of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel. To help lengthen the condensing coil's lifepsan and maintain cold temperatures throughout operation, the unit uses a reverse condensing fan motor, which blows air in a reverse direction for 20 seconds after the compressor is turned on. This helps remove built-up dust, dirt, and debris. Users should still implement preventative maintenance practices.
The True STR2RPT-2G-2G-HC pass-thru refrigerator has doors on each side so the cabinet can be accessed from the front and back. The front doors are made of see-through glass, while the back ones are solid stainless steel. Locks on the doors reduce the risk of theft, and magnetic gaskets seal them shut to save money on energy. For mobility, this unit is mounted on 5-inch castors that can be rolled around.
- Part of the Spec Series®
- 2 sections
- Pass-thru model
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital controls for temperature adjustments
- LED interior lights
- Front has 2 glass doors
- Rear has 2 solid doors
- Doors have locks and cam-lift hinges
- Doors self-close and stay open
- Magnetic gaskets are removable for cleaning
- 2 interior kits
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained, top-mounted condenser cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Condensing coil cleaned with reverse condensing fan motor
- 5-in. castors for mobility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.