To streamline installation, the True STR2RPT-2S-2G-HC two-section refrigerator has a self-contained condenser that works by simply plugging it in. Preventing dust from the floor from being kicked up and getting into the refrigeration unit, this condenser is mounted at the top. It operates with R290 hydrocarbon—a natural refrigerant good for the environment, and users can adjust the digital controls to change the temperature from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To help reduce energy consumption and lengthen the condensing coil's life, when the compressor is turned on, it blows in the opposite direction for 20 seconds, removing dirt and built-up debris. This mechnaism helps clean the coil upon start up, but it should not be replaced for preventative maintenance.
The True STR2RPT-2S-2G-HC pass-thru refrigerator has doors on each side so the cabinet can be accessed from the front or rear. Enabling employees to see product inside the unit without opening it, the rear doors are made of glass, and the interior has LED lights to streamline product location. This refrigerator is made of resilient and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and if users need to clean underneath it, they can roll it out on 5-inch castors.
- Part of the Spec Series®
- 2 sections
- Pass-thru design
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital temperature controls
- Self-contained condenser is top mounted
- Uses a reverse condensing fan motor to remove buildup of dirt, dust, and debris from condensing coil
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant cools the cabinet
- Illuminated with LED lights
- 2 front stainless steel doors; 2 glass rear doors
- Doors lock and self-close
- Stay-open doors have cam-lift hinges
- 2 interior kits
- Resilient stainless steel construction
- Insulated with polyurethane
- 5-in. castors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.