The True T-23-HC one-section refrigerator includes three gray, PVC-coated wire shelves. Each shelf is adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate various product sizes. Cleanup is simplified since the interior floor has coved corners and is constructed of stainless steel. Its exterior has a stainless steel front and aluminum top, back, and sides that resist corrosion.
The True T-23-HC reach-in refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit to keep food safe and fresh. Temperatures are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant through a capillary tube system, and cold air is evenly pushed around the cabinet with condenser and evaporator. To resist corrosion, the evaporator is coated in epoxy. This reach-in refrigerator has a bottom-mount refrigeration system that is in the coolest area of the kitchen, but it can take in more debris than if it were top mounted.
Once the unit is turned on, its compressor's fan motor directs air in a reverse direction to remove buildup on top of the condensing oil. By eliminating dust, debris, and dirt collection, the coil can work more efficiently for longer periods. Users should continue to implement preventative maintenance practices for the coil to ensure it's working properly over time.
- Capillary tube refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperature cool
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors consistently move air around the cabinet
- Condensing coil cleaned with reverse compressor fan motor mechanism
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom for accessibility
- Automatic defrost system initiates and terminates automatically once it reaches a specific temperature
- Exterior temperature display
- Recessed door handle is fitted with a sheet metal interlock to keep it attached for the life of the unit
- Self-closing door has a positive seal and is right-hinged, so it opens on the left
- 1-piece magnetic door gasket forms an airtight seal and is removable without tools
- Cabinet exterior is built with a stainless steel front and an anodized aluminum back, top, and sides
- Sanitary, clear-coat aluminum lines the cabinet interior
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior floor with coved corners
- Cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane insulation for added structural integrity and superior energy efficiency
- 3 adjustable, PVC-coated shelves hold product
- Safety-shielded interior lighting keeps refrigerator contents visible
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 227⁄8 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 27 in. L x 291⁄2 in. D x 833⁄8 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.