The True T-49G-HC~FGD01 two-section glass door refrigerator is built with low-emissivity glass doors, meaning they resist heat transfer to maintain energy-efficient operation. Polyurethane foam insulation fills the cabinet structure, adding strength and keeping cold air inside the cabinet. Its evaporator is protected with an epoxy coating that helps prevent rusting over time.
This True T-49G-HC~FGD01 glass door refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and an external temperature display lets operators keep an eye on the internal temperature. A capillary tube refrigeration system recovers temperature quickly to ensure food is fresh and safe. Its bottom-mounted condensing unit is accessible for servicing and cleaning, simplifying maintenance on this glass door refrigerator.
When the compressor turns on, its condensing fan motor blows air in an opposite direction for 20 seconds, blowing off debris and dust from the condensing coil. With consistent buildup removal, the coil can work more efficiently and for longer periods with less energy consumption. This technology works best with general preventative maintenance practices.
- Self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system circulates R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to provide consistent cooling
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated fan motors operate efficiently, reducing heat production and saving energy
- Fan motor blows in an opposite direction for 20 seconds to remove buildup
- Condensing unit is located in the bottom of the cabinet to provide convenient access for cleaning and maintenance
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting and scratching
- Cabinet interior is lined with NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Steel frame rail is welded and powder coated black for durability and corrosion resistance
- 4-in. stem castors enable refrigerator to be wheeled around for cleaning underneath and repositioning
- 6 gray, PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Cabinet interior is illuminated by bright LED lights
- Exterior display shows cabinet temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Energy-Efficient Glass Doors
- Double-pane, low-emissivity glass prevents heat from being transferred into cabinet
- Extruded aluminum handles measuring 15 in. are fitted to doors
- Self-closing doors form a positive seal to the door frame
- Sealed with magnetic, 1-piece gaskets that can be removed for cleaning without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 249⁄16 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 541⁄8 in. W x 32 in. D x 833⁄8 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.