True Refrigeration TMC-34-S-DS-SS-HC Description
With a capacity for eight standard milk crates, the True TMC-34-S-DS-SS-HC milk cooler can keep a low-to-medium supply of milk cooled properly. Interior access is provided by dual-sided doors, with drop-front and flip-up top doors. The doors come standard with locks to prevent unauthorized interior access. The exterior, interior, service doors, and reinforced floor with two floor racks all feature stainless steel construction.
This True TMC-34-S-DS-SS-HC milk cooler is mounted on 4-inch castors to ensure mobility and has a convenient clean-out drain with a 1⁄2-inch plug. To keep product cooled properly and tasting great, the self-contained system maintains a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, while its forced-air refrigeration keeps temperatures consistent throughout. This unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is better for the environment than traditional options.
The reverse condensing fan motor helps remove buildup of dirt and dust off the condensing coil. Using a reverse blowing mechanism for 20 seconds, the coil is cleaned every time the compressor is turned on. This technology, along with preventive maintenance, enables the coil to operate properly for a longer period of time, elongated the unit's lifespan.
- Can hold 8 crates that measure 13 in. x 13 in. x 115⁄8 in.
- Exterior and interior are completely constructed of stainless steel
- Dual-sided access is provided by drop-front and flip-up top doors
- Service doors are constructed of sturdy stainless steel
- Doors come standard with locks for additional security
- Temperature can be monitored via an external digital display
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place throughout the cabinet
- Reinforced floors with 2 heavy-duty floor racks
- Designed with a drain and a 1⁄2-in. plug for convenient cleaning
- Mounted on 4-in.-diameter castors to move the unit
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration keeps the temperature consistent
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors efficiently move air
- Condensing fan motor uses 20-second blowing mechanism to eliminate condensing coil buildup
- Condensing unit can be accessed behind the back grille
Dimensions & Utilities
- 341⁄4 in. W x 35 in. D x 463⁄4 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration TMC-34-S-DS-SS-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||512|
|Special Features||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/7 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.