True Refrigeration TMC-34-SS-HC Description
The True TMC-34-SS-HC milk cooler can hold eight 13-inch by 13-inch by 111⁄8-inch milk crates, so it is a great option for lunchrooms and cafeterias that need to meet a light- to medium-duty demand. It is designed with two door styles, a flip-up top door and a drop-front door, each of which comes standard with locks to prevent unauthorized access. To keep milk at optimal temperatures, the self-contained capillary tube system provides forced-air refrigeration that maintains a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit that can be accurately monitored with an external display. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move air consistently to reduce energy consumption and heat production.
Designed to work alongside preventive maintenance, the reverse condensing fan motor directs air in an opposite direction for 20 seconds when the compressor turns on to clean off the condensing coil. With a cleaner surface, the coil can operate more efficiency and with less energy, elongated the unit's overall lifespan.
The interior has durable stainless steel walls with a reinforced floor for strength, while the exterior is constructed of white powder-coated, cold-rolled steel with stainless steel doors. Retaining cold air and adding structure, the cabinet uses foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Mobile for convenient access and cleaning, the True TMC-34-SS-HC milk cooler is mounted on 4-inch swivel castors, two of which lock.
- Capacity for (8) 13-in. W x 13-in. D x 111⁄8-in. H milk crates
- Interior is accessed by drop-front door and flip-up top door
- Stainless steel doors come standard with door locks for added security
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools
- Interior has stainless steel walls and reinforced floor with heavy-duty floor racks
- Exterior is constructed of laminated white vinyl and stainless steel doors
- Ecomate insulation is foamed in place throughout
- Unit is mounted on (4) 4-in. castors; 2 lock in place
- Equipped with clean-out drain and drain plug
- Forced-air refrigeration maintains consistently cold temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Operators can monitor temperature on the external display
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors reduce heat and save energy
- Reverse condensing fan motor mechanism turns on with compressor start up
- Condensing unit is accessible from behind the back grill and slides out for maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- 341⁄4 in. W x 35 in. D x 463⁄4 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration TMC-34-SS-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||512|
|Special Features||Floor Drain|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/7 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.