The True TPP-AT-67D-2-HC pizza prep table comes with nine 123⁄4-inches-long by 61⁄4-inches-wide by 6-inches-deep, clear polycarbonate insert pans with NSF approval. The table cools product in these pans with forced-air technology, which is best for light products such as vegetables. Foam-insulated lids cover these products to reduce contamination risk and minimize condensation buildup. A cutting board sits in front of the pans so users can prep pizzas before they are baked.
For versatility, the unit is constructed with both a door and drawer assemblies. The drawers can accommodate two full-size, 12-inch-long by 20-inch-wide by 8-inch-deep food pans, which are sold separately. Operators can use these to replace empty food pans from the top section without wasting precious output time. These drawers also support various pan size configurations using pan divider bars, while the doors are constructed with adjustable shelving. Operators can adjust these shelves at their discretion in 1⁄2-inch increments in order to use them for bulky items such as jars of sauce or dressings. The True TPP-AT-67D-2-HC pizza prep table has a front-discharge design, so users can place it against a wall or in a corner without worrying about side or rear ventilation.
To ensure the condensing coil remains clean, it includes a reverse condensing fan motor. Upon compressor start up, the fan blows in reverse for 20 seconds to free the coil of dirt and debris. Although this feature is self-cleaning, routine maintenance should still be performed frequently.
- Refrigerated pan rail comes with 9 third-size insert pans constructed of clear polycarbonate
- Foam-insulated, stainless steel, patented lids keep the pan temperatures cold, maintain freshness, and minimize condensation
- Full-length, extra-deep, removable cutting board measures 191⁄2 in.
- Front, top, and ends are constructed of durable stainless steel
- Steel back coated in corrosion-resistant GalFan
- Clear-coated aluminum lines the interior
- Solid doors, cabinet structure, and drawer facings are insulated with high-density polyurethane
- 12-in.-long recessed handle is fitted on every drawer and door
- Handle is foamed in place with sheet metal interlock to ensure permanence
- Positive-seal doors
- Doors swing within the cabinet dimensions
- 1-piece, magnetic drawer and door gaskets are removable without tools to expedite cleaning
- Heavy-duty drawer slides and rollers are constructed of stainless steel
- Rollers and slides can be removed without tools
- Drawers each accommodate 2 full-size, 12-in. x 20-in. x 8-in. food pans (sold separately)
- Drawer supports various pan configurations using pan dividers bars
- 4 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in increments of 1⁄2 in.
- Stem casters measure 5 in. in diameter
- 36-in. work surface height
High-capacity Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Factory-engineered and self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system has guided airflow to provide uniform temperatures
- Reverse condensing fan motor blows for 20 seconds upon compressor start up to clean the condensing coil
- Available condensing unit access behind removable front panel
- Front discharge construction
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy coating on evaporator
Dimensions & Utilities
- Pans: 123⁄4 in. W x 61⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- Cutting board: 673⁄8 in. W x 191⁄2 in. D
- Shelves: 235⁄8 in. W x 28 in. D
- Overall: 673⁄8 in. W x 363⁄8 in. D x 445⁄8 in. H
- 3.9 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration TPP-AT-67D-2-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||19.5|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 7-year Compressor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Max Pan Depth (in)||6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.