The True TSSU-27-08D-2-ADA-HC sandwich and salad prep table has one section with two drawers, each of which holds one full-size food pan (sold separately). Each drawer has a 12-inch recessed handle and a one-piece magnetic gasket that can be removed without tools for cleaning. These drawers are constructed of durable stainless steel for eased cleaning, and the cabinet interior is made of clear-coated aluminum with a stainless steel floor. Coved corners in the floor are rounded to prevent debris from getting trapped.
This True TSSU-27-08D-2-ADA-HC prep table holds ingredients for use in the top cutout. To organize two toppings in two rows, this section contains eight polycarbonate pans, and a lid protects them from contamination. Sandwiches and salads can slide across the removable front cutting board that has a durable, sanitary polyethylene construction.
Food in the cabinet and top are stored at a set temperature from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, which is maintained by the balanced refrigeration system. Cold temperatures are created by R290 refrigerant and capillary tubes, while large fan blades move this cold air efficiently to evenly cool the interior. Clearing the condensing coil of dirt, debris, and dust, the condensing fan motor reverses for 20 seconds when the compressor turns on. If the coil is properly maintained, this feature helps to lengthen the unit's lifespan and reduce the amount of energy used. It's also useful for holding stored product at proper temperatures. The evaporator is epoxy coated, and the fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating to reduce maintenance. When service is needed, the condenser can be slid out of the back of the table for accessibility.
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Balanced refrigeration system and polyurethane insulation maintain safe temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Fan motor has a sealed, self-lubricating fan to lower maintenance needs
- Large fan blades move high volumes of air at a low velocity
- Automatic reverse condensing fan motor cleans the condensing coil
- Durable evaporator is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Polyethylene, 113⁄4-in.-deep carving board is removable for cleaning
- Durable stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Aluminum back has a corrosion-resistant GalFan finish
- Includes 8 sixth-size clear polycarbonate food pans in the top cutout
- Cabinet liner is made of clear-coated aluminum with a stainless steel interior floor
- Floor's coved corners do not have crevices that trap debris
- Drawer gaskets are removable without tools for cleaning
- Each drawer can hold 1 full-size food pan (sold separately)
- Drawer faces, frames, interior, slides, and rollers are made of stainless steel
- Insulated lids and hood keep food in pans cool and fresh
- 12-in. recessed handle on each drawer
- (4) 3-in. castors enable movement
- ADA-compliant height
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutting board: 279⁄16 in. L x 113⁄4 in. W x 1⁄2 in. H
- Sixth-size food pans: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Overall: 2713⁄16 in. W x 311⁄16 in. D x 4011⁄16 in. H
- 3.5 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a 5-15 NEMA plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.