The TSSU-48-10-HC prep table works as a workstation for creating salads and sandwiches, and its 113⁄4-inch-wide cutting board can accommodate large plates or trays as food is prepared. Ingredients are held in 10 polycarbonate pans on top while an insulated lid covers the pans to protect food from contaminants and heat. Beside the pans is an open space where sauces can be held, and the cutting board, lid, and hood are all removable for cleaning.
Both doors in the base provide access to the storage cabinet. When opened less than 90 degrees, these doors close automatically, and when opened past a 90-degree angle, they stay open for stocking product. PVC-coated shelves are included to support product and are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments. All floor corners are coved for simplified cleaning, while the interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum.
The top opening and cabinet space are refrigerated, as this True TSSU-48-10-HC prep table features a balanced refrigeration system that uses guided airflow. Fan blades are large enough to move air throughout the cabinet at a low velocity, helping ensure consistent temperatures throughout. For durability, the evaporator is epoxy coated and the fan motor is self-lubricating. Providing ideal product temperatures while reducing energy use, this unit includes a reverse condensing fan motor. It operates by keeping the condensing coil clean, reversing direction for 20 seconds each time the compressor turns on. To ensure best results, users should maintain the coil regularly.
- Cutting board runs the length of the unit
- White polyethylene board facilitates cleaning
- Cutting board, lid, and hood are removable for cleaning
- 911⁄32-in. workspace on the right side
- Durable stainless steel front, top, sides, door exteriors, lid, and hood
- Polyurethane insulation fills the cabinet walls and lid to block out heat
- GalFan-coated steel back resists rust
- Self-closing doors can be pushed to stay open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic gaskets seal gaps around the doors
- Interior and door liner are made of clear-coated aluminum
- Stainless steel cabinet floor is coved to prevent debris buildup
- 5-in. castors for mobility
- Includes 10 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans for ingredient organization
- 4 included PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.